How to make electronic QSL cards
using Microsoft Word
- Start Microsoft Word. Create a new document. Save it with a meaningful name, something that you can remember and locate when you need it.
- Set the newly created document as a QSL card. That means it has to be a landscape document, of a certain size, with some specific margins (even zero, as in my case).
- Save the new document with a meaningful name, something that you can remember and locate when you need.
- Insert a background picture. Adjust its size and position.
- Insert the callsign and follow the same steps described for the callsign in order to add any more text you want to the QSL card.
- How do you use your new QSL card? Open the .docx document. Click inside the table, in the cells where you want to modify the text (another callsign for your contact, another date and so on). Save the document, preferably as a .PDF file, and send it.